Auction Terms & Conditions Hay Auction Services Terms & Conditions.
This is an internet-only auction.
Summary of Terms:
Please read the Terms & Conditions in full BEFORE bidding in any auction.
* All items are sold "AS IS', "Where Is" with no warranty or guarantee by the auctioneer, employees or the seller. No returns or chargebacks will be accepted due to condition of the item.
We do our best to notate and accurately describe each item. We strongly suggest you view the items in person on the scheduled "preview day". You may also contact Hay Auction Services for more info on items listed before bidding. ** If there is no description as to operating condition, the unit has NOT been tested, and may or may not work. **
* With Reserve. ALL auctions are conducted "with reserve." The Auctioneer and/or Seller reserve the right to: accept or reject any bid, require minimum bids, remove items from sale, reschedule a sale, or make any changes that are deemed to be in the best interest of the Seller.
*Bidders are responsible for the removal of their items. If you will need shipping please email or call us as soon as possible the day of pick up. Any items transferred back to the warehouse from an ONSITE Auction will be charged a transport fee in addition to any shipping Charges.
Storage fees will apply to items that are not picked up on scheduled pick up day (unless you have informed us of shipping). Storage fees will be $10 -- $50 based on size and quantity.
Should you have us prepare items for shipping and decide to come and pick up you will be charged a processing fee of $75.00 per pallet. Merchandise will not be released until those fees are paid.
* If you bid incorrectly on any item please contact us immediately and BEFORE the auction ends. Once an Auction ends there will be no adjustments.
*We accept Cash, Master Card, Visa, & Discover. We are unable to accept American Express and do not accept checks, money orders or wire transfers. We will begin charging invoices the day the auction closes. If you wish to pay cash or use a different card please email us prior to auction close, or include a note to us when you register for the sale.
*A 15% buyers premium is added to all invoices, including sales tax. If you pay with cash the Buyer's Premium will be discounted to 12%.
* Sales tax may vary depending on where auction is held. Those Bidders who are Tax Exempt will need to email their Tax Exempt Certificate to Hay Auction Services PRIOR to bidding.
* The Bidder agrees not to file, under any circumstances, a chargeback for any charges. Any chargebacks will be fought and all information handed over to bank . Bidder is still responsible for charges even if they win. We will pursue all legal outlets to obtain all monies owed.
* You must be 18 years old and registered to bid. By registering you agree all information provided is true and accurate.
* Employees of Hay Auction Services have the right to bid on any items. Normal fees will be charged.
*Hay Auction Services reserves the right to suspend bidding privileges for violation of Terms & Conditions, or for any activity that is deemed inappropriate.
Returns/Refunds: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR CREDITS.
Removal: Please do not bid if you are unable to pick up or make arrangements for shipping and/or storage on the scheduled pickup day. Bidders are to allow ample time so they may disconnect and remove any items as to not go past pick up times. Hay Auctions will not provided assistance with removal or loading.
No refunds or credits will be given for items not picked up on pickup day. You have the option to pick up, pay storage fees, arrange shipping or forfeit your items. Any forfeited items will NOT be refunded or credited.
Please let us know if an item on your invoice is missing BEFORE you leave. Once you leave no adjustments will be made.
All small UPS/FedEx size items will be automatically shipped at Bidder's expense if not picked up on pickup day. A minimum of $10.00 per box handling fee will be charged. ** We will do our best to minimize the number of boxes shipped. **
Hay Auctions will NOT ship the following, or similar, items due to cost, breakage and risk: Glassware, China, Light Fixtures, Neon or Decorative signs, and physically large items. Please feel free to contact us with any questions concerning shipping.
Items being shipped: We will palletize and get you quotes. You may also elect to send your own truck to pick up. You will need to provide us with a BOL once we have sent you the details of the pallet. Pallets must be picked up in a timely manner. ** If items must be removed from the auction location and returned to our warehouse for shipping, there will be reasonable Transfer Fees assessed, based on size and quantity of items. These fees represent the additional labor necessary to move the items.**
Please call us with any questions and concerns.
Auctioneer: Donald Hay Fletcher, SCAL# 4786 GAAU # 4571
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms